Monday 12 November 2012

Lashes... starting with the Boots No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum- 1st post.

Last night I started using the Boots No7 Fanomenal  Lash serum, it is a serum that is applied to the lash line on lower and upper lashes (even brows) that in 8 weeks makes lashes appear fuller, thicker & longer. There are excellent reviews on the Boots website and when I purchased the Fanomenal Lash mascara the consultant who was lovely and so proud of Lisa Eldridge's association with No7 told me that she had seen a difference after 2 weeks. So let's get going ..........

What they Say:
This serum with its unique blend of ingredients gives thicker, fuller and longer lashes in just 8 weeks (as tested by consumers).
NB: I have noticed on the website it mentions darker yet on the packaging it does not, so I will be looking at that too, whether my lashes look darker.


Last night was the 1st night I tried the serum and it applies easily with a narrow (liquid liner style brush) to the root of the lashes on the upper, lower lashes and even brows. My lashes are very fine and I will find it easy to see a difference. It is not sticky and did not sting at all.


Lashes as they are very dark but very fine and definitely not the longest in the world.
Gratuitous shot of my son's lashes- yes, that is what I am aiming for :)
* I was sent this as a sample to review.