Wednesday 27 March 2013

Darphin Intral range review (for sensitive skin) Glossy Box review!

Glossy Box- Darphin, Intral Discovery box. £14.50
I don't shop for the newest & most advanced anti-aging skincare, I never have! I have a far larger issue to address which is sensitivity, that is always the most important factor whether I am going to have any form of reaction to something.
When I do have a reaction it looks like this.......................... like I have been *burnt* there can be extreme redness,  raised bumps/lumps and it *hurts* stings and is sometimes itches.
I have an emergency routine when an irritation occurs- link is below if you want to see the original post.

I do tend to mix up my *basic*/daily routine, I add extra oils & masques in too but this review is about a basic routine from Darphin of 4 products from the Intral range. I saw the Glossy box offering  and as I was travelling it meant these sizes in the kit were perfect to try and I haven't used a regime from 1 brand for a very long time.


Darphin Intral Discovery Set contains:

Ideal for sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation, soothing INTRAL formulas help reduce the appearance of redness, while repairing and strengthening skin's natural barrier.

Set includes: Intral Cleansing Milk with Chamomile (50ml), Intral Toner with Chamomile (50ml), Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum (5ml), Intral Soothing Cream(15ml).

Review:



  • Intral Cleansing Milk with Chamomile - A gentle, rich cream cleanser, it removes make up and leaves skin clean without stripping it. I do a double cleanse at night and remove with a damp flannel- irritation- None
  • Intral Toner with Chamomile- very soothing and feels slightly hydrating, it is very gentle and preps skin for the next step- Irritation- None. 
  • Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum- This is like an *sos* product to take the *heat out of the skin and reduce redness. I have been using it as an extra step under the soothing cream for a little extra hydration- Irritation- None
  •  Intral Soothing Cream- a rich textured skin that penetrates easily and gives a *matte* finish on the skin, for me it was a *basic* maintenance cream that I have been using day and night. Irritation-None
Everything works very well in synergy with each other. The range contains chamomile and definitely contributes to calming a sensitive skin. I would add in the chamomile oil from Darphin for extra nourishment as my skin still felt in the recent harsh weather that it needed a little extra moisture. The 1st thing I would purchase full size is the toner, it really was a gorgeous/hydrating formulation that left my skin refreshed/prepped & smoothed.


http://simplythebestinbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sensitive-skinpersonally-speaking.html


The Glossy box was £14.50 but the Discovery kit is still for sale but retails at: £29.00