Thursday 28 July 2011

Skincare - Rodial


I have super sensitive skin, it is the plague of my life, so when I find something that works I tend to stick with it and in general I keep to very uncomplicated skincare that is not too "active" . I bought some Rodial for my Mum as I thought it would be great for her to layer up those unguents (she is a layer-er) as I bought quite a few things from a 1 off sale on the website Vent Privee (like a Brand Alley) I bought extra and I ended up trying it for myself. With great trepidation envisaging that I was going to have a severe allergy, I tried the Glam tox serum and the day cream and I am so glad that I did, they are fantastic!!! I can't say that they are nature's alternative to botox and neither do I care, they are just the most amazing hydrating and soothing duo, I am so impressed and shocked, I expected to hate it! Now the question is...........do I love it enough to pay full price.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!