Thursday 28 July 2011

This is me....................................................

I am a make up artist that personally favours the no make up make up..................hmmmmmmmmm a waste of time???? To me not at all. I am 39 and want to have just a fresh and natural look with a little definition on the eyes.
Hair: Just get up and go hair- Hair is definitely not my "thing" so just shiny and in decent condition will doodle do me :)

Skin:
 Pixi Flawless & poreless primer,
Chanel Vitalumiere #30,
Concealer: Rodial
Cheeks: Too Faced Papa don't Preach
Eyes: Diorshow Mascara
Chanel- Water based shadow in #40
Lips: Pixi Berry Lip Balm

This look takes under 5 minutes.

I know, I know not the most inspirational look, but this is just my every day go-to look.

I promise there will be more "colour in the next "looks".