Thursday 28 July 2011

This Works Energy Bank..........

If you want to get all mystical and zodiacal ( is that even a word ??? :) I am a Taurean and by nature that means I am a lazy git. But somehow my life has turned into a full on work-fest- next life definitely returning as a cat. Add into the equation a child and living in the sticks- Ely (Cambridgeshire) that means sod all lie ins and LOTS of Early starts and late finishes. So I am perpetually Le Tired. So, I have turned to this Mother's little helper and it is amazing for blasting the cobwebs. It is uplifting without being too "Zesty" as it contains: Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli, it  leaves the skin soft and supple, so much so if you are feeling dare I say it "Lazy" you can forego body moisturiser- what can I say- old habits and what not.