Sunday 7 August 2011

My Kit- a little "sharing" what's in it Part 1.

Some Mineral make up from Bella Pierre, I also like Inika Nurture #14 (powder but did not photo it) I like minerals to use sparingly to "buff into the skin for a flawless look. Bella Pierre has an amazing range of shades and blends so easily.
Some sachets- Nail varnish remover pads from CVS pharmacy in New York- you just never know when you are going to need them on a job- these are so effective. Frais hand sanitizer- this contains 8 anti bacterial essential oils it is INCREDIBLE- again I purchased from the US and will have to replenish.............soon, the smell is amazing as it contains the essential oil blend of ginger, tangerine, lemon myrtle, niaouli, orange, basil, grapefruit, and cardamom
Rebecca Korner eye cream, a light yet nourishing treatment for the eyes, the Lift Lumiere concealer from Chanel- I use this as a full coverage but moisturising concealer all over the face- has a very velvety finish and some of the water and pigment shadows from chanel- these blend and "dry" on the lid, so I use them like a base too as shadow really adheres to them LOVE these.
Just a small selection of the kind of base in my kit, the Vitalumiere from Chanel- is a great adaptive base that you can "sheer" out or layer for a flawless finish. I like the Clinique Redness make up even just on cheeks where the skin is a little red or there is rosacea, it really tones down redness because of the texture and also the probiotic ingredients topically treat the skin too.
Always nice to have a nosey around someones make up bag :), I will of course post some more xxx