Thursday 13 October 2011

Who'd have thought................Valerian.

Inside my head is a wondrous place, almost like being in a fairy tale, I can spend hours just "pondering"........effectively wasting time.
 I was a believer as a child (still am now *cough *cough*) in all things that are mystical and esoteric.


 Imagine my utter glee when I came across this quote on Wickipedia:

"In medieval Sweden, it was sometimes placed in the wedding clothes of the groom to ward off the "envy" of the elves"   the Envy of elves- I mean I am sure that we have all encountered some right old trolls over the years but envious elves- well I never ha ha.
Elf possibly a little envious :)
TROLL- probably immune to Valerian

Anyway, the reason I was even googling Valerian is because I have found a delicious new night-time tea and it contains Valerian.