Tuesday 3 April 2012

5 minute Face of the Day.........

My face of the day showing the Tom Ford Base & Pixi eyes combo with Myface cheeks & lips.

I am a couple of weeks off 40, so my top tips for looking fresh faced (I wish- ha ha) are:
The best quality base you can afford, with as sheer texture as you can dare to go.
Only powder the T-zone- if you have to use powder- I do!

Blusher is your new best friend- it enlivens the complexion and makes you look healthy.
Even if you have 5 minutes, choose a feature and spend 2 mins out of the 5 on that whether it is a red lip, quick sultry eye, 1 feature maximised will make you look *pulled together*- 
I chose the eyes to concentrate on as my *feature* today.

Base: Primer, Traceless Foundation & powder as per Tom Ford post.
Concealer- Dior skin flash- dotted and blended with clean fingertips.

Eyes: The 3 Pixi pens as per previous post- 
  1. Beaming Reflection- across the whole lid,  
  2. Gilded Mink-lining the whole eye  close to the lashline lower and upper lid. 
  3. Brun Beam smudged into the outer corner of the eye (lash line) upper and lower and blended out a little (to create a slightly feline shape) with a pointed liner 
  4. Lashes- Make up Forever- Smoky Lash 2 coats
    Cheeks- Myface Paradiso Pink on the apples of the cheeks
    Lips: Myface- Fair, Nude Liner with a slick of Rose Otto balm from Balance Me.
    xxx