- Primer used sparing across face to give the foundation longevity
- Base applied to areas where needed starting from T-zone working outwards
- Concealer/illuminator used under eyes (mixed with a little drop of foundation), sides of the nose and a little on the chin.
- Tinted Gel- soft bronze, used as a cheek gel on the apples of the cheeks, a little across the lid and as a little stain on the lips.
- Mascara- 2 full coats- zig-zagging through the lashes and then concentrating on the outer corner of lashes for extra definition.
- Lip gloss, a slick of gloss across lips that already have a little of the bronze gel applied as a stain.
|From Left to right: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Sisley Stretch mascara in Black, Dior lipgloss in #432, Sisley Sun Glow Gel, Laura Mercier Primer and Dior Skin Flash.|
|Mavala- Liberty- Love this peachy nude shade on nails.|