Monday 10 December 2012

Lashes... UPDATE with the Boots No7 Fanomenal Lash serum.

So, I have used the serum solidly for about 3 weeks in my upper and lower lashes and through my brows. and I am very, very happy with the results so far, I don't feel my brows and lashes are darker but lashes are noticeably thicker and definitely *framing* my eyes more but the result in the brows has been tremendous. The brows are thicker and fuller and I am so happy with the progress.
My brows were too thin, over-plucking and being 40 I have definitely noticed that they were thinning a little and this can be very ageing as we all know how great brows *frame the face*
If I felt that there was very little change I would definitely  have given up but....I am going to persevere for the full 8 weeks as I have been so impressed.
PS: Sorry for so many pictures of my phizog/visage but I thought that I would show the progress with some different combinations :)
Bare lashes and brows.
Groomed brows, clear mascara & liquid liner
Groomed brows and 1 coat of No7 Fanomenal lash mascara & eye pencil blended out.