|Surprisingly nice packaging. 8g £24.00|
What they Say: More than a mineral foundation, 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. The cornerstone of the Pür Minerals line, this mineral makeup foundation is pure mineral pigment ground to the smoothest texture and bound with organic shea butter and vitamin E. This full-coverage mineral foundation is good for your skin. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free.
My Findings: I have been using this for about 4 weeks, to really *test* it as it was a departure for me and I wanted to really give this review some thought/consideration. I do not use powder normally or if I do, it is very sparing, I personally prefer a glowing base or a demi matte finish at it's most matte. But I have used this pressed mineral foundation in 2 ways: as a base and also very, very lightly as a finishing powder on the T-Zone and I have been very happy with the results:
- It looks barely there and very natural but...you can build up or use over a light textured liquid foundation for a *flawless coverage*.
- Colour was a perfect match I have been using Golden Medium.
- It is very quick, easy, portable.
- Does not look too powdered but obviously errs on the more matte finish.
- A high quality,finely milled powder so it blends seamlessly.
- Did not irritate my skin at all.
- Great for on-the-go make up or for people that want minimum products to use in their routine.
- Evens the skintone.
- Great lasting properties during the day.
- It is a powder, so does look relatively matte, if your skin is dry I would recommend using a moisturising primer underneath.
- I personally found it *natural* opposed to full coverage (for me that is preferable) but it can be *built* up.
- As I have very dark circles, I did have to use a little concealer under my eyes.
|Pur Mineral as a base buffed in all over with concealer under my eyes. I did not use concealer anywhere else|
It is available from M&S (but I saw this brand everywhere when I was in Canada recently) they do great value starter kits with the brush and a deluxe sample size of primer and 1 shade of the powder a mineral bronzer and a mascara, so I personally will be trying that next :)
*I was sent the mineral powder as a PR sample. But I will be purchasing the starter kit.