|Collection- Killer Curves Mascara- Ultra Black £2.99 8ml|
I purchased this for £2.99 on my last visit (t'was on special) from the re-vamped what was collection 2000 and is now TV announcer's voice *Collection Cosmetics*, I am ALWAYS trying new mascaras for me and the kit as you just never know.....! This was the price of a coffee which kind of span me out. I was very, very pleasantly surprised!
What they say:
Killer curves deliver unrivalled curve and volume to your lashes. Unleash your inner Marilyn and flaunt your curves - killer curved brush delivers maximum curve to even the smallest of lashes!
Enhanced with latex polymers to set lashes for lasting curve and voluptuous volume
- A very generous 8ml
- Well pigmented
- A decent coverage mascara that gives length and thickness
- A definite *volumizing* effect to the lashes
- A drier mascara that does not smudge nor flake
- Non irritating
- Spoolie brush with a curved hourglass shape excellent for catching all lashes
- Really *holds* lashes after using eyelash curlers.
- Price point... £2.99
- From what I can see it only comes in black
- I cannot say that it enhanced the curve of my lashes if I did not curl
- It is a *drier* mascara texture which is not for everyone
For the price point it is excellent and I will definitely try other mascaras from the range. I have had a look and without the dealio it retails from £3.99-£4.99