Saturday 6 April 2013

Mood *lifter* Cowshed Grumpy Cow......LOVE!



Honestly! I have been in a bad mood, a foul mood a total buzz kill/crabby patty etc etc! When I am not at my most sociable, I go for a walk (on my own) to clear my head and I walked from High Street Kensington to Victoria in a freezing wind/snow and I felt so much better.  I also treated myself to my favourite uplifting duo as well for a little petitgrain/citrus action.


Cowshed Grumpy Cow Bath & shower gel and body lotion.
What they say:

  • Grumpy Cow Uplifting Bath & Shower Gel is a citrus blend with essential oils of red mandarin, petitgrain and grapefruit to invigorate the senses whilst petitgrain purifies the mind.  Leaves you feeling energised. 
  • Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion is a citrus blend that leaves you feeling energised with essential oils of red mandarinpetitgrain and grapefruitRed mandarin invigorates the senses whilst petitgrain purifies the mind. 

This duo I LOVE for blowing the cobwebs away I am a huge fan of petitgrain as an oil/aroma and combine that with the red mandarin and grapefruit ..........zesty! The shower gel is very gentle and can be used as a bath foam and the body lotion softens the skin but does not leave a residue. Every time I go to Cowshed I have a sniff of all of the aromas and this is the one that I keep coming back to.........well there is nothing wrong with being a grumpy cow every once in a while. A much wiser person than me once said *To thyself be true* go for a walk, clear your head and wash the crabbies away and did I mention I sneaked in an Espresso and a very nice slice of cake too...maybe I didn't :) but it was lovely!


If all else fails watch this......................................it cracks me up every time ...!
Enjoy! x