Tuesday 2 August 2011

Eye cream- Chanel Ultra Correction Lift

A huge irony...........super sensitive skin that I generally can't use anything too "active", so have had to keep to very, very simple products- if  I could allocate a persona to these products they would be dressed in Birkenstock purchasing granola in wholefoods- hey that's me :) but you get the picture, natural and relatively low-fi- that really is me ha ha

But....................the 1 place on my phizog that I could really go "hardcore" with skincare is under my eyes- I have a problem with sensitivity with lots of mascaras but bizarrely not eye cream. So I was sent this Chanel eye cream at Christmas from one of my best friends (I am pretty easy to "gift" once you know me)  make up ,eye cream hair care- the rest I am so specific- forget about it!

I have been using this cream for about 6 months and I am very impressed, I am not going to say that it is a "miracle" but it is a brilliant cream for maintaining supple "firm" skin under the eyes. Now I have tried to find out more about this product but on the website/insert leaflets it was that fabulous Chanel-waffle that does not make sense.
But.............it is excellent value because it lasts such a long time (a real plus in my books) this is for my own personal use and I do have something that I have added to my kit for eyes that is fantastic- that I will share soon.

I am 39 and aware of aging as I grin like a Cheshire cat- so this little pot rocks! A picture of me NOT grinning like a Cheshire cat but you can see the under eye area.

Thank you Jodie xxx