Tuesday 2 August 2011

Cleansing routine

Now, if you are going to wear make up, you have to remove it thoroughly right? I double cleanse, I use an oil and then wash with a mild gel and then tone. It has taken me such a long time to find the best combination but I am LOVING Nude skin care. Not all cleansing oils are created equal and I am not a fan of some of the more famous "Cult" options. 
  • This cleansing oil does not leave a residue, it is packed with Omega oils that melt into the skin and "lift" and break down the pigment of make up and I remove with damp cotton wool. 
  • Then I cleanse a 2nd time with the super mild cleansing gel that does not strip the skin but leaves it so "fresh" it is soap free and packed with antioxidants- perfect to achieve a clean but in a mild and gentle way.
  • The Hydrating water (toner to you and me :) had me on the aroma- rose and vanilla, so soothing and it leaves skin refreshed, smooth and really guess what......................hydrated.
I bought initially from wholefoods but then re-purchased from their website- but!!!!!! I am mean with my products make them last a long time, however the toner whoosh gone so quickly the oil- not so.
 I also bought the moisturizing masque that I will do a separate post about  BUT was sampled the miracle mask- but could not use (I was allergic)- not such a miracle there- ha ha.

If you have sensitive skin or even if you have been searching for the holy grail of cleansers, I would recommend this trio in a blink of an eye, to read up a little more go to:

www.nudeskincare.com

* Ali Hewson Bono's wife is involved, but don't let that put you off, it is a really excellent line :)