Monday 15 August 2011

A little trio for eyes from my kit







I believe the power of a great mascara is 50% in the actual formulation and 50% about the brush, I personally love both from these 2 mascara "greats" they have a perfect balance of both.
The Givenchy mascara because of the innovative spherical brush you can coat even the smallest, lash without overloading the lash. It lengthens easily with an intense colour pay off. Precision lash effect.


Diorshow Extase is my favourite Dior Mascara- it has no "fall out" so stays immaculate looking for hours, it really adds volume to the lashes and I find despite the fact that it is quite a rich and creamy formulation it is very build able. Lush lashes.
As a "treatment" for all eyes from young and just a little dehydrated to more mature and in need of an intense moisture boost, I swear by this particular treatment "All about Eyes Serum" from Clinique.  It is layer able because it is lightweight and is very soothing and de-puffing. LOVE IT, a real miracle worker.