These are just my basic snaps - not re-touched, I always take my own picture as I am going to make sure that the make up "performs" in photos.
The "look" was a super natural/barely there look, the make up was before the hair and Rebecca was going to have a loose ballerina bun.
Cleanse, tone, moisturise
- Flawless & poreless primer
- Sheerbase foundation mixing 1/2 & 1/2 No.2 & No.3 to make 2 and a 1/2 I guess :)
- Correction concentrate to erase dark circles under the eyes
- Nude shade wardrobe on the eyes to give a "Fresh", defined look highlighting the inner corner of the eye.
- Black endless silky eye pencil touched into the lashes and then blended out.
- Curled lashes with Shu Uemura curlers and 2 coats of Voluptuous lash mascara
- Natural shade of sheer cheek gel (for a soft flush of pink)
- Vintage rose Lip & line for an "enhanced" lip colour with berry balm over the top for a dewy finish.
Make up- grooming, less is more, everything has to be imperceptible but flawless.
Skincare: Cleanse- moisturise with an oil (that penetrates immediately) .
- Flawless Beauty stick #3, just blended in wherever needed
- correction concentrate to neutralize dark circles
- vanilla lip balm
- lash booster mascara mixed with a tiny bit of lip balm to define the lashes
- Sunkissed sheer cheek gel (ultra sparingly across the cheekbones)
- Finished with the flawless beauty powder in #3 for a velvet/matte finish.
- brows just brushed into shape