- Small precision brush means that you can build up easily without overloading lashes.
- A medium thickness texture that does not *smudge*.
- Richly pigmented so gives a decent colour payoff
- Removes easily and it is pretty *clean* in the way that it comes off
- Lashes do not look spidery or *clump*
- Really not the *wow* mascara I was hoping for
- I did find that after a while it left black dots (more like fibres) under my eye
- It irritated my eyes a little
- I did not find it immensely volumising
But....if you want 2 coats for full, lush lashes then I still stand by Make Up Forever Smokey Lash mascara as the absolute best mascara that I have ever used (so far...........) xxx