Friday 1 June 2012

Hair......a fantastic weightless finishing product from Clynol.

Clynol Salon Exclusive Shine Spray
I have been adding to my kit for hair as I have been doing some hair on shoots recently as well as make up, so I have been shopping around for specific products to create certain effects (to always be prepared) and I was looking for a weightless shine spray that smoothed the hair, was weightless and gave an unbelievable shine and this is it. It is amazing, whether you want something for your own hair or for *session hair styling* this has been a revelation.

My own hair, left to dry naturally after washing using Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo and conditioner.


Brushed through with a few spritzes of the shine spray.

It smoothes the hair and imparts a mirror-like sheen with no greasiness or heaviness- fabulous xxx