|Definitely a *premium* look to the mascara.|
|Detail of the brush.|
- It definitely added volume to my mid length (fine lashes).
- It lengthened & separated lashes
- No flaking
- Lasted without smudging til the end of day
- No irritation
- Removes easily with a bi-phase remover (I used Pixi)
- Each lash is coated with a generous amount of mascara without *clumping*
- Although *black* it was a soft black- would like a more intensely pigmented/darker option
- It feels quite *stiff* on lashes (would be great after curling to *hold* lashes in place) but on fragile lashes may be a little drying/dehydrating.
- The brush is fantastic but I did not necessarily see a *fan effect* on my lashes.
|Applied 1 coat of mascara with no other eye make up.|
|But let's face it no mascara will give me lashes like my 7 year old son- Meh :) but that's evolution I suppose ha ha.|