Monday 12 November 2012

Japonesque- Beauty Fixation Make up remover &Tinted lip conditioner swabs.

Well, I bought these both for £1 each as I was going on a trip and thought they might come in handy. Japonesque I have a make up box from them and some excellent Make up artist's tools that I normally buy in the US (Ricky's New York in particular) and have always found their things to be of great quality, despite my sensitive skin I thought why not??? I have seen these kind of things before and I was never impressed with the actual *product* inside but having used some Japonesque items before, I thought that I would try them...

So from Latest in Beauty website I added them to my basket for the princely sum of £2 and I am so glad that I did, they are excellent................... you snap the top off, the liquid runs down and collects in the other end so that you are ready to use it, no mess, no spillage and just excellent quality, perfect for kits as well as travelling.


Makeup Remover/Touch-up
I use 1 swab for each eye, it *lifts* pigment from the eye, removes even quite stubborn mascara and does not irritate my eyes- these are perfect as well for removing very strong lip colours and just *erasing* any smudges/make up mis-haps I will definitely be adding some to my kit.
 
INGREDIENTS : Water (Aqua, Eau ) , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
0.5 Fl Oz. in each swab


Tinted Lip Conditioner
I was so pleased to see a lack of mineral oil and it really sinks into the lips and moisturises the colour is barely there and I have not noticed that it actually tints my lips, I find there is a little too much product for my lips, so any surplus oil I have been rubbing into my cuticles (nice).

 INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Oleate, TBHQ, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Red 17 (CI 26100).
 0.5 Fl Oz. in each swab

I checked their website and it is sold in Boots in the UK but possibly check out:  www.latestinbeauty.com  if they still have them for £1.