Monday 12 November 2012

Chanel- Le Blanc De Chanel review.

 This is a white (light textured liquid to use as a primer to prolong your base and give a soft/subtle radiance to the skin). I also have been using it *neat* after my base as a highlighter and as a base for shadow across the eyes. I have been very impressed with this as it looks very *natural* and photographs very well.

What they Say:
Ingenious multi-tasking fluid 'primes' skin perfectly for makeup, while adding subtle contours and radiance to the face. A unique blend of powders reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for smooth, even, flawless finish." 
 Pros:
  • Lightweight and blends in beautifully
  • Gives a soft focus lustre opposed to a *full on sheen*
  • No flash back
  • Very natural, flattering effect 
  • Smooth texture and hydrating feel

Cons:
  •  The fragrance- very, very fragranced (reminds me of the Chanel Hydramax range)- if you have sensitive skin please patch test 1st- bizarrely I am fine but I would recommend a patch test.
  • Hmmmm- reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles- I don't think it does this so much, I would buy it for the soft/flattering lustrous effect on the skin.


I paired it with Vitalumiere #30
Results, smooth with a slight radiance.