Friday 21 December 2012

Bridal make up.....Fulham Palace Wedding.

The beautiful bride.
Vintage Hollywood feel.
Photography: Julie Kim  Hair: Rose Magnall  Make up: Me



I do make up for  3 or 4 weddings a year, the people who contact me are normally word of mouth recommendations, clients of photographer Julie Kim or people within the beauty/fashion industry that I know already. So, I am in the very lucky position where I work with brides that I *click* with. Bridal make up needs to be something that the bride will love quite literally forever so a trial is essential so that you can ensure that everything is seamless on the day.
The continuity of hair and make up is so important and Rose and I discussed in advance what both were doing and photos were passed between us so that we knew that we were on the same page.


Catherine the bride looks beautiful and the quintessential glowing bride. With a vintage Hollywood feel- perfect!

PS: I don't think that there is a typical bridal make up and neither should there be, if you are a bride and you have a *signature* look eg: flicked liner, red lip, rosy cheeks, berry lip shade that you love, then try it in the trial, the days of a 1 size fits all approach to bridal hair and make up is gone...........