|A trio of brown shades .|
|This Trio is so universally flattering and can be kept soft & delicate or sultry Dior Smoky brown trio £34.00|
|A look I created with the Dior trio and a glaze of nude colour on the lips # 432 Dior Addict gloss|
- Use the mid shade as a colour wash across the lid,
- *Pop* the eyes with a touch of the lightest shade at the very inner corner of the eye (tap the excess of the champagne colour off the brush and brush very lightly under the brow to just reflect the light slightly).
- Take the darkest shade and initially line the eyes with a *push* liner, now blend out (this will create extra definition and allow you to see just how much deeper you need to go on the lid.
- Gently map out the *feline* shape elongating the eye by gently blending the colour outward and above the contour of the eye.
- Blend the shades together with a circular movement to *polish* the pigment for a flawless effect.
|Blumarine & Loewe showcasing the smokey brown eye look.|
|The Smokey Brown Trio with liquid liner on me (all other make up pared down).|
|The perfect accompanying shade for lips: Dior Addict gloss in shade: 432 £21.00|
|I know, may be too close to Christmas for all of these *chocolate* shades but they are delectable.|
|The make up equivalent of delicious chocolate.... Pixi Nude shade Wardrobe £18.50|
|A great nude blusher for Fair to Medium skintones: Bourjois #85 Sienne|
|A great nude blusher for Medium to deeper skintones: Bourjois #92 Santal|