Sunday 27 January 2013

Picture heavy post.

Let's start with a great old British thing and mention the weather...Henry in the snow.
The view in Central London last week, it took me 6 hours to get home (I wish that I was kidding).
Before the snow there was frost, the view from outside my front door.
Lou Lou and the Lego Storm trooper.
Mr Whiskers looking handsome.
A classically soft and natural look.
A vintage red lip and sleek ponytail.
From my work archives- a portrait of Lizzie Evans in her store *I feel Smug* in Islington , the picture was for an accompanying article. In the Financial Times. Such a gorgeous store.
http://howtospendit.ft.com/home-accessories/4990-smug
Some beautiful Spring Summer shades from Make up Store.
My Session School box arrived.
Terminal 5- off to Toronto (where I am now) minus 10 was minus 30 city runs like clock work :)