|Sisley Nutritive Lip balm 9g around: £41.00|
|A rich/intense texture.|
What they say:
- Lip Balm- very healing and ultra nourishing even for *problem* dry/cracked lips.
- Mixed with a little sugar to create a very gentle lip exfoliator
- A base for lip gloss, because it has a waxy kind of texture it gives the lip gloss something to adhere to
- A clear wax for brows ( tiny amount on the back of your hand brushed through the brows with an agled brow brush
- To seperate lashes, use a tiny amount on a clean mascara wand and just zig zag through the lashes for a little extra definition but pigment- free
- Dry skin salve and dry/very red skin, just a tiny amount to add some extra moisture
- Ok weirdest yet but so effective- a tiny amount rubbed between the finger tips and used to smooth fly-away ends/a little frizzy hair action.