|Estee Lauder Turbo Lash mascara- £30 9ml shade: Black|
What they say
Turn it on. The brush does it all.
Auto-powered, vibrating brush gives you:
All at once. A worldwide first.
ESTÉE LAUDER REINVENTS MASCARA
Now, you can have everything you ever dreamed of for your lashes - all from one mascara.
Turn on the power and the brush does the rest.
Richly pigmented formulation with a *medium* weight, very long lasting and no issues with smudging or sensitivity. Removes easily with a bi-phase eye make up remover. It is buildable and because it is not too thick, I found the lashes do not become *overloaded*. Again like quite a few other mascaras with the claim that it *curls* the lashes I did not find at all but I did find that it was equally lengthening and thickening.
The brush.... Well it is a gentle movement, very easy to use and because the wand is a tapered cornrow brush it does *catch* all of the lashes easily. The natural movement of the brush when it is vibrating does mean that it moves with ease from root to tip.
- Buildable mascara that does not look *clumpy*
- A wand that does all of the *wiggling* for you
- I did not experience any *falling or smudging* of mascara- it stayed pristine.
- Subtly lengthening & thickening
- Great colour payoff, a rich black shade.
- Long lasting- does not dry up quickly
- No irritation or sensitivity
- I cannot say that it *held curl or enhanced curl* in my lashes more than any other mascara
- Not a budget price but great quality
- I did not purchase another for my kit as I use disposable mascara wands and the wand really is fabulous and I would recommend for personal use only so that you get maximum benefit from the formulation and the wand.
- Only currently available in 1 shade.
Verdict: Believe the hype, I love this mascara and would definitely purchase again for myself.