Thursday 8 August 2013

Hair Hero- Ecru New York!

In my session work I have been a fan of Ecru for a long time, for really *deconstructed styling* hair that looks absolutely beautiful with a *natural* texture I have been using some favourites from Ecru.
Alexander Vlahos for Volt Mag with exactly that *Ecru* textured hair.
I used the Ecru Acacia Protein oil sparingly to separate the hair and add a little sheen, then to give a little *hold* I used the Sunlight holding spray (this brushes out so easily and leaves no residue) which is ideal when in 1 shoot you have to change the hair.

These have become my go-to products of late for *weightless* styling as they are so layerable.

Acacia Protein oil
Sunlight Holding Spray
Another product that I have been using of late is the Sea clean shampoo, I have been using it once a week to deep cleanse my scalp as my hair has definitely been a little more prone to oily roots during the heat, I have been using the Philip Kingsley No scent shampoo as my regular product and keeping my hair scrupulously clean without drying the hair out and irritating my scalp.

I see that the Sunlight holding spray is sold on lookfantastic, I am hoping that they will start to stock more products so I don't have to wait for trips to NY  to stock up.