|Benefit: they're real £18.50|
What they say:
- Loved the brush, it is plastic and the *spikes* have movement so are flexible along the lash line.
- Like the *ball* on the end of the wand great for intensifying the mascara for a more dramatic look and also catches shorter lashes beautifully.
- Great richly pigmented shade, a deep black
- Non irritating formulation.
- Very *wet* formulation, it reminded me of the consistency of the old NARS mascara which was also very *wet*.
- I found it smudged by the end of the day (over several days) I had not changed my skincare/eye cream.
- I personally found it lengthening only, I did not find it volumising or curling.
- As it is quite wet, you have to wait a little if you want to apply more than one coat.
Overview: I persevered with this as I absolutely hated it on my 1st try, I have grown to like it but not LOVE it, I personally would not re-purchase it and neither use it in my kit as I would be concerned about the *smudging*, If you are looking for a very lengthening mascara with a rich pigment, then this could be for you, But I would personally try with: an oil free eye cream and an oil free under eye concealer to minimise the potential for smudging. But I will keep and sanitize the brush to use with a richer/thicker mascara as an experiment as I think the brush is exceptional.